Hey game developers

hello Everyone! I would like to add the whole entire flowlab website in my game. I would like to add you guys as people in flowlab city! Is this ok? If so i would like your permission down in the bottom

4 Likes

Hey there friend :slight_smile:

Could you elaborate on your idea?

1 Like

What do you mean Mr?

2 Likes

I think he wants to build a city with NPC’s that are people from the Flowlab community. I did this in my game Blandus, the Computer Club has a few people from the community (It’s 2 buildings over from the market) Flowlab Game Creator - Blandus

2 Likes

I love this, missing people still, but I love it.

2 Likes

It’s a small club, when I have more time I’ll expand it so it has people in other parts of the game as well. (I’ll make sure to add you) :llama:

3 Likes

Actually I’m not sure who all of them were.
Was glowbug there?
And the Kodex?

2 Likes

The people there are, Grazer, Myself (CodeAlpaca), JR01, Recryptech, Lonesable, Christhekiller, DinoDev, John_Shrekinson, ManiacPumpkin, and HiHiLogic. (Do you get the notification that I @ you? @The_KWASM, I’m testing something)

3 Likes

I did from the edit yeah, I tested that the other day too.

3 Likes

No not npcs
Character customization so techinally when i look i your icon i will copy it and draw it into my version. These are skins. Different skins give you different super powers and abilties
so i need you guys to tell me yours. There will also be hats.

4 Likes

Skin: CodeAlpaca
Ability: Fast speed and long reach
Superpower: Spitting (Yes, spitting. That is something llamas and alpacas do)
Hat: A green and purple scarf (can also just be green if you want)

If you want you can also do something that relates to machine learning because I’m learning a lot about it recently.

2 Likes

ok i will try to draw the best i can! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Skin: Whatever a KWASM is
Ability: Flexibility and Form
Superpower: Enhanced Fighting Instinct
As for the hat, I’ll take a crown :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

ok i got you CodeAlpaca
ta da
!!!

2 Likes

ok thanks kwasm i will put your icon on the cube!

2 Likes

So if you’re making kind of like a smash bros game or just need different skins based off of flowlab users then I wouldn’t mind a pumpkin Therese character.

Ability:
Maybe slight regeneration and vine whip attacks since I’m a plant apparently.

Super Power:
Not entirely sure, maybe something of like a fire power since my profile is supposed to be a jack o lantern sort of so.

Hat:
Maybe sunglasses or something simple. Idk if these are optional cause I would rather just have a pumpkin with a stem on it, but if there are accessories and stuff I wouldn’t mind sunglasses.

2 Likes

I would think you would like a Santa hat.

2 Likes

Not too much of an invalidation, but I’m a miss, not a mr.

Sorry about that, I meant that I’d like you to go more in depth with explaining your idea so I can understand better what you’re doing with your game and why it has to do with the community.

1 Like

Skin: A moth! Preferably an arctia caja (garden tiger moth, search for reference). Not a very difficult moth to do.
Ability: Flight
Superpower: Detect enemies from a distance
Hat: A scarf would be really cute

You can do any moth, but arctia caja are really cool :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind being in your game

Skin: skin made of binary code or something like that, black with greenish bits, but also wearing like a suit (gotta have some decency). Basically if a computer was a person

Ability: some sort of whip made out of electrical cords and wires and stuff

Superpower: binary laser beams. Like, laser beams shooting out of the eyes or something, but made of binary code (if possible, it could say my name in binary, perhaps)

Hat: a fedora

Edit: just realized that I forgot to include a hat

2 Likes