Hey, so i returned

I just needed like a day to clear my mind, the whole communism thing was a joke but i was legitimately getting really tired of the events on the forums, i’m happy that everything seems to be better now, also codealpaca is a mod, yay

11 Likes

i also kinda felt like a chaotic and despicable creature because of what went down on the goodbye topic

5 Likes

i’m also happy that the Noforce topic is seemingly getting better and less offtopic

5 Likes

W HWAT?

3 Likes

flowlab still does seem to be going downhill though

3 Likes

Codealpacha isn’t a mod, but I have an upgraded role now so let me know when something needs my attention.

4 Likes

I agree, I love Flowlab and dont want this to happen

1 Like

oooooh, ok, good to know!

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not a mod, when I first read what JR said I ignored the comma and was like “?!” but then I reread it. I’ve only been here a year so I understand not being trusted enough to a mod.

4 Likes

Noforce will heal. I honestly can’t believe the people who did it would sully the name of the Power Rangers like that.

1 Like

wait codealpaca is a mod.

1 Like

Nope, they offered me the role, but I declined. (Joking). It was just a misunderstanding of what JR wrote, I thought that for a second as well before I had to reread it.

Also, are you here often? I rarely see you anymore, is Play Time is active?

2 Likes

Whoops, I’ll make a quick edit.

2 Likes

I don’t usually go on the forums anymore, because my middle school blocked the community but not actual flowlab.

2 Likes

Oh ok I can see why @cottonstudio trying to keep ya topic alive.