Hide & Seek; Updates! SAD NEWS!

What to suspect from us;

Well, I have been not knowing quite what to work on, so I decided to try to make a new game which is a second to hide and seek. I will give the original hide and seek link, but I will not give the second yet. I will though be giving the second game link out soon. And I will need to test a few things, and might need some help later on.

I have figured I would make a better art update, and let you decide which art is better! I am going to be doing a lot of polls so you guys can help me to decide!

Later in time this might be open for the Overma Team, but for now it is a solo project.

Thanks so much for reading!

Overma Games

1 Like

poll poll waiting for poll? (still waiting)

1 Like

New Update!
Section; Art
Type; Community Choice!

Which Style Is Better?

Style 1;
Screenshot 2021-04-28 3.51.40 PM
Style 2;
Screenshot 2021-04-28 3.53.11 PM

Poll

Which is better?
  • Style 1
  • Style 2

0 voters

Here it is @beanies_bugs!

1 Like

i alrdy votd lol :DDd

1 Like

I think we can agree that style 1 won?

NOT SO FAST! I said style 2.

what are they supposed to be anyways?

New Update!
Section; Art
Type; Update

New seeker animation!
When you are seeker, you get this cool animation!

New Update!
Section; Art
Type; Counting Update + Behaviors

When you are counting, you press c, then you instantly have a mask that comes over the screen so you can not see, and then the game automatically counts. The new update is that when you press c, you are also teleported to a special room, and then you can not get out until the counting is done.
image (Room you are teleported into.)

New Update!
Section; Art
Type; Wall Color + Behaviors

I have added in animations for the wall color, and added in behaviors to randomize the wall color. And I changed the wall shape, and you can see it here.

Instead of pressing c, can’t you just force it onto a player?

what if the seeker doesn’t press c?

Well, I have not made a correct name for them yet, but I kinda based the style 2 on snipers from bloons td battles.

You should know when they are seeking, they get teleported, and the game sends a message to tell them someone is counting. The hard part I was trying to figure out how to make it randomize a player, without making all players seeker.

Use a cloud and a sync.

I think if I used sync, it would make it so if you were seeker, then everybody would be seeker.

1 Like

New Update!
Section; Art
Type; Update
On; Guy

I have put in the new animations! Including the seeker animation!

Screenshot 2021-04-28 3.51.40 PM

New Update!
Section; None
Type; Sad news!

MY SCHOOL HAS BLOCKED FLOWLAB!!!

3 Likes

Oofers.

OH THE HUMANITIES (going to a humanities lesson i thought id just pop that in)

1 Like