Horizon Z -Origin Infinite- Team Discussion

^^^

3 Likes

lol thanks for correcting my grammar @ManiacPumpkin

2 Likes

Sorry, I got too much on my plate right now. Maybe ask some of the Level One guys?

1 Like

I can help, I don’t have much to do :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

What do you have planned for this game? I think more people would be eager to help out if you gave more information about what you want to make! (:

lol okay ill add you.

1 Like

and hold on ill provide information in a second.

Wait, do you have to have Indie for team collab?

2 Likes

yes i do.

1 Like

I don’t have Indie, sorry.

2 Likes

its fine if you dont, you can still invite free users.

1 Like

check your games for the invite.

1 Like

Thank you :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

And what information specifically were you looking for? ill just add some basic information. The game is called Horizon Z, where there is 4 players, (one player and 3 cpu’s). an arcade zombie game.
Description: An intrepid quartet faces off against varieties of the evil undead to extricate the world from a dreadful fate.

How to beat the game: the players (stella, titus, axel, and juna) must find parts to build a machine to override the infinity portal, which caused people to be absorbed into the portal, then come out as zombies. Then they must find the leader of the infinite (an organization) and take him head on, he will turn into butcher x (the final boss)

sorry if im skinny on details.

and @Baron_Wasteland i could use some help on pixel art, could you help?

1 Like

you have indie now!!!

2 Likes

YESSSSS, well…sort of xD but wanna help???

1 Like

Oh that’s neat, that’s definitely helpful in letting us know what it’s about! Seems like a neat idea for a game, I think. Would it be a platformer or a top down game?

Well, if I’m not being hired, I can try to squeeze out a sprite or two, but you can’t really expect my full dedication if you’re asking for free sprites.

top-down.