Horizon Z -Origin Infinite- Team Discussion

ohh, sorry i dont have any money to pay you, i had no idea, and its fine if you cant do it without it. and thanks anyway! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Horizon Zero Dawn:thinking: hm… strange

huh?

what is horizon zero dawn?

Horizon Zero Dawn, it’s a game. When I heard Horizon Z it just popped up in my head

1 Like

OHH okay, lol, i never heard of it.

1 Like

It’s no problem, I just have a hard time remembering to keep promises I make to make art for free :cold_sweat: . If you want me to make a couple very simple things, I can definitely help you out, I just can’t do too much.

1 Like

okay, thank you so much, im very grateful. umm, let me think what could you help with…

@Baron_Wasteland do you want to see the game so far to see what might need tweaking? (pixel art wise) https://flowlab.io/game/play/1624129

I made these simple sprites for someone. If you give me a request I’m personally interested in and it’s not a very tall task, I can help out, probably (:goosestep unknown-5 gooseidle

2 Likes

by the way, that is not how the game is gonna look in the end, i just put those there to get an idea of what i might want for the map layout.

Well, I’ll gladly provide all the free feedback on art that you need! I think that something everyone needs to watch out for is to try to keep all the pixels of one layer at the same scale. You should also try to make all the art have the same style and level of detail. Otherwise it creates a bit of tonal dissonance

2 Likes

thanks, and okay. i need help on the guns because they dont fit the style and im trying to make them fit the art style of the characters.

1 Like

Well, the rest of the art style is pretty simple, tbh, so changing the gun sprites to fit that is extremely simple, I’ll be you could take care of that yourself

2 Likes

okay, thanks anyway :smiley: ill be right on it.

3 Likes

What should we do first exactly? I see that you’re remaking the gun sprites.

2 Likes

sorry for the late reply, well start tmrw.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for the update :smiley:

1 Like

okay im ready now. i need help on level design.

1 Like

ok, what is the first level?

1 Like