How about this game I recently finished?

I tried making a totally different kind of game that I’m used to, tried to make it really hard. >:)
only reply if you beat it

4 Likes

I retextured it…

4 Likes

that actually looks pretty cool, like a simpler texture

3 Likes

Simpler textures seem to appease the audience in a simple game. You either go high or low, but there really is no middle to this kind of pixel art :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also, this: Flowlab Game Creator - Beach Fun looks an awful lot like this: Flowlab Game Creator - WATERMELON MAN

3 Likes

has no one beaten it yet?? maybe i should make it easier?

3 Likes

No, but maybe you could add some “quality of life” updates to the game? Such as auto restart with a death sound effect, music, a Rickroll, and maybe a main menu or more player customization?

3 Likes

sounds great, i just finished the base game so those things will be great to add.
I want to add a menu with a level select system, that saves the levels that you’ve beaten, and locks the ones you haven’t. same with a skin selection system. if anyone knows how to do that i would appreciate an explanation :grin:

3 Likes

I don’t know how to do that, but I do know that there are multiple Flowlab games that have that feature and you can ask for help here in the Help Requests category.

3 Likes

Oh yeah I beat it first try :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not gonna lie,this game is trash. :skull: :skull: :skull:
I hacked,so i can post here.

Don’t post on topics that are dead, please.

2 Likes

Wait,this is dead???

bruh lmao