How do I create a currency for my game?

So I’m starting to work on Flowlab Game Creator - New Gameoogle.com again,and what I want to do first is figure out the currency.How do I make it work?

1 Like

Define, “Work.”
It could literally just be a cash system.
If you’re thinking about bank accounts…
You’d have to create variable lists that store your account name and money and other crap so that when people send you money it can text filter the id they want to send it to and then extract money from their variable list and then send it to yours except this could turn into a huge thing and break flowlab.

2 Likes

i wanna make people have different currency balances everytime someone collects Labelcodebux in a game.

1 Like

So when you place a block it costs money? Usually depending on the type of block I’m assuming.

1 Like

I changed that lol,but if that idea wasn’t changed the minute it was announced yeah it think it would

2 Likes

Oh you mean that you collect money within one game, you can use the same currency in a different game, correct?
If you wanted to do something similar to that then you might want to talk to grazer about it because data sharing between different games isn’t possible yet.

new gameoogle is a game creator within a game creator.

1 Like

guys i need answers

Idk what you want. A few people have asked and explained different ideas, but something like this you need to be a bit more specific. Cause I don’t mind helping, but I don’t know exactly what you need.

I need this:
code to collect currency
code to make the Labelcodebux counter to up
code to save progress