How do I get front page?

Just curious how games were picked to be on the front page. Is the only way to get your game there by winning a flowjam?

1 Like

Your game has to be awesome and good also polished and stuff then after that Grazer decides if it belongs there

…And by winning a flowjam, but yes.
Personally, I think that a filtering system needs to be added, cuz there’s some really cool games in there that are just buried under the mounds of half-effort crap

2 Likes

Grazer should hire some people to give levels features and maybe use a system like the rating in geometry dash, with actual good mods, of course.

1 Like

I don’t think grazer wants to hire people. I know pixel pizza does a lot of stuff for the website and other stuff, but it’s not cheap to hire people, especially when you’re literally one/two people building a program for thousands of users. You know?

Of course, I’m 13, you probably shouldn’t listen to what I say, and at this point I don’t know why I decided to reply.

2 Likes

By hire I mean pick people in the community he trusts to do it for him, in GD no one gets payed. I mean just hiring people interested in doing it for fun.

2 Likes

Can you explain a bit about what you mean here? I haven’t played Geometry Dash enough to know about how the level rating system works there.

4 Likes

There is 3 tiers of rating, a rate (1 creator point), a feature (2), and epic rating.
They could obviously be changed to fit flowlab, but maybe a system similar to this would be great.

4 Likes