How do i make a game?

Im ooga booga stupido and my game doesnt work

2 Likes

There are YouTube tutorials that you can look at for help.

2 Likes

Video series: Flowlab Game Creator - Flowlab video tutorials

Other videos: Flowlab Game Creator - Exploring Flowlab

Behavior Handbook: Flowlab User Guide

Example games: Flowlab Game Creator - Flowlab Game Examples

4 Likes

Once you learn how to use flowlab there are a lot of really good videos on YouTube on how to improve game design that should help a lot. (And there’s always a community here ready to help)

1 Like

Also here’s a post I made about some good practice habits and other things to do to improve. As long as you put in the time, within 2-3 months you should be able to figure out how to do most things

2 Likes

could u send me the tutorials as mp4? (my parents decided to restrict access to youtube on my device .__. I’m 15 it’s very annoying ._.

2 Likes

Bruh, I’m almost 14 and my parents don’t block websites. Only school blocks websites for me.

3 Likes

yeh thas why im saying its very annoying I’m soooooo looking forwward to moving in with my older sister in a few yrs lol

2 Likes

LOL
:rofl:
LOL

3 Likes

@Truce2017 and @AceOfClubs

Restricted access to websites is not the topic. @YoJoof Asked for help on Flowlab

There is a Forum section on Flowlab called the ‘Community Lounge’. Chat there please.

-Ember. Y

4 Likes

I was trying to help by showing them the YouTube tutorials.

1 Like

They themselves can watch the help videos. All they have to do is press help on the behavior they’re having help with and they can watch the video. Also, it doesn’t count as being on Youtube.

1 Like