How do you make a location device?

In my game, Fallout Anarchy, there’s a new device I want to introduce called the disruptor. It has 2 tries before it has to charge up again. I can do all of the stuff behind that, but I need to make some sort of locator first. The idea is that there’s a cross-hair that hovers over the object that you want to disrupt. Upon doing so, it activates a pulse of some sort, in this case, the deactivation which I can take care of.

you probably want to spawn a cross hair that tracks the mouse here is a concept. press the yellow d for the cross hair then when hovering over the tv with cross hair press d and it should disrupt it hope this helps

http://www.flowlab.io/game/play/1091120

Thanks! I don’t think it’s working though…

I think it’s working now. How do you make it work with multiple objects? Just make more than one?

umm im not sure i will have a look and reply later

Thanks @TogsWorth !

Can you leave a link to your game and tell me were I am meant to be looking for it and also what’s the problem?

Can you leave a link to your game and tell me were I am meant to be looking for it and also what’s the problem?

It’s been a long time since I wanted to do this, so I may or may not have forgotten where it was. (I did) Good hunting! I guess… Sorry
http://flowlab.io/game/play/1009901

Ok no problem sorry for the delay:)

Thanks for understanding.

Also, I found it. It’s kind of an outcast, in the bottom left hand corner. I didn’t know how big the system would have to be, so I placed it there. Also, I deleted the whole cross hair thing so that you didn’t need to find the problem; you could just see if it worked in-game.

Ok thanks I couldn’t find it so what exactly do you want me to do again?

?

Sorry for the delay… But anyway, I just want you to make it in-game and take a screenshot so that I can see. But also tell me if it works in the game. It’s a lot to ask, I know. I’m sorry.

No its ok cool I will try :slight_smile:

Thanks so much! =D

it doesn’t work in game but if you want you can add me to a dev team then i can implement it for you