How to differentiate right and left click on mobile

Basically I have a thing that when left clicking you place a tower, and right clicking cancels it, but because of this playing on mobile cancels it every-time, So I had to get rid of the right click feature, which makes the PC experience WAY better

1 Like

Maybe have double tab be cancel on mobile?

The issue is, there’s no way to detect if it’s mobile or pc, without making it an app

1 Like

Just ask the player at the beginning of the game if they are playing on PC or mobile and have them select it manually.

4 Likes

AMAZING IDEA, Thanks so much

5 Likes

Screenshot 2023-03-22 6.35.04 PM
I have never used this behavior before, but does this help?
Actually thinking about it, I think I’ve only entered the Mobile Device section ~8 times in my entire time using flowlab. Luckily I just have every behavior and their placement memorized :sunglasses:

3 Likes

That looks like exactly what @The_KWASM needs

2 Likes

See this would work, but my issue is differentiating the browser between mobile and desktop, there’s only one browser output meaning it will always be the same.
If I exported the game as an app then yeah, this would work.

3 Likes

wdym, it will output Browser, Desktop, or Mobile depending on which device is user. Allowing you to see which one is being used?

2 Likes

ohh nvm I think I know what you mean

You’re saying that the browser is still being used on the phone, the app would need to be downloaded for it to register as mobile

5 Likes

Yeah exactly this, If it was just mobile, and desktop, even in the browser, then it would work for me.
But I used Pumpkins strategy and it’ll do

2 Likes