How to download my game?

I want to know if there is a way to download the game without a premium account.

Nope, you can’t

RIP @NikolaTNT

Dude stop gravedigging without adding new content

What is a premium account?

@eoindean A premium account is an account that allows more content to be added then your standard free account, premium accounts include.

Free- the most common. Five levels, 3 games, and 50 objects. Good for small games, or trying flowlab before upgrading to make sure you know what you’re getting into

Indie- second most common, allows infinite games, objects and levels, but only allows one account, and also allows exporting

School- similar to indie, but includes one “main” account and infinite “student” accounts. Students can clone each other’s games. However, I don’t think there is exporting. And the loading screen says “made with flowlab- school edition”

Studio- similar to school, but has exporting, and each account has the properties of an indie account, such as the normal loading screen and such.

There are probably more than what I’ve listed, but there’s a page that shows all of the properties and prices of each account type.

If you downgrade, all of the changes you made with your previous type will stay there, but you cannot recover them if they are deleted and you are over the limit already

Oh!!!

@jngthree It’s not called “School” but “Education” :tongue:

YOU GET THE POINT

YES I GET IT BUT YOU JUST HAVE TO SAY IT RIGHT

YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IM TRYING TO TALK