How to enable collisions only if alpha is 100

I’m using the education version, and I do not have “Do not display…” checked in advanced settings. @grazer, is there an easy way for me to switch to viewable? Also need to fix this for my students if their games will have issues before we get too far down the road. Thank you!Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 10.42.28 AM

1 Like

@MrsBrune, this is the setting that makes games publicly inaccessible:

It’s at the bottom of the teacher dashboard, so most regular users would not be familiar with it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aha, ok thank you! I just disabled that. Hope you can see it now.

Pollen Run

1 Like

I can’t play the game yet as I am on a phone and it doesn’t support mobile controls yet, but from what I can see it looks great! Good job class.

Thanks @meburningslime ! I’m the teacher…so I have to at least seem like I know what I’m doing!

I just made some more changes and tested it all and it seems to be working. Thanks to you both for your help!

1 Like

No problem! Just contact us if you need any more help.
And…
Ehem…
Mobile controls would be nice lol, but totally not necessary. Just a thought maybe if you finish the game but still have extra class time.

I would love to venture into doing that…I’ll research before I ask stupid questions. :slight_smile:

Ok lol, we’re here to answer stupid questions if you’re still confused though lol. I had to spend an entire year just trying to make mining in a game once! :laughing: