How to give a flying enemy Sprite a custom path without having to make a new sprite each time?

I’ve been trying to have a flying drone move in a different path without making a new Sprite (nothing fancy just a square) so I tried multiple approaches which don’t work
-making invisible, nonsolid blocks where the drone will turn when it encounters said block (using raycasting but it wont detect nonsolid blocks)
-giving the drone a preset path (I need the same Sprite being able to move different paths)
-extracting x/y values of the drone and the blocks that will determine when it turns and using an expression block that may compare both values to determine when to turn (extract block requires the specific object and type, and I’m not going through the effort of making tons of extract blocks)

If you didn’t get what I’m trying to say, I need ONE Sprite to be able to move different paths clone-clone. Basically, I don’t want to have many sprites each with its own path.

So I just need an idea how I can do this, any help would be much appreciated!

Can you post a link to your game so we can see the conditions of it and help you?