How to make a click-and-hold feature

I want my game to where that if you hold, you keep going up, but instead, I have to spam a lot. I need help please.

Mouseclick (down) — (on) Switch — Number — Velocity (y)

Mouseclick (up) — (off) Switch — [same behaviors]

Always — (in) Switch —
[same behaviors]

Try that…

So I did it but it went up way faster than it should have been. Also, I want it to have a little easing effect, where it eases in and out.

It hooked up to an impulse trigger with a power of 1 if you need to know that. acap

NVM Figured out the probelm thank you!

Commonly seen in our phones, we have this gesture where you can press and hold to do something. In many apps, that gesture will simulate a right click. Note: This differs from the click event in that click is fired after a full click action occurs ; that is, the mouse button is pressed and released clicker counter while the pointer remains inside the same element. mousedown is fired the moment the button is initially pressed. In this tutorial we will see how to create Simple Click and Hold Effect Using JavaScript. For this we
have used the onmouseup and onmousedown events w.

We don’t use Java script in flowlab. Someone was just wondering how to actually apply a phone click and hold feature on a flowlab game using the mechanics that flowlab runs by, not necessarily if other platforms use it.