How to make amongus imposter in Flowlab?

Guys I wanna how to do this? Amon gUs is my favorite and i wannt to make imposter sus and kill all the crewmates but Idk how?

4 Likes

I got you!
So techinally all you need is promixity. So when you get close to the crewmate you can press e or any key you want to kill them, but if far you can’t.

4 Likes

hmmm ok thank you! I will surely try this.

3 Likes

Um if it does not work i could make a among us example…

4 Likes

Thank you! That wouldbe a great idea!

4 Likes

Among Us example

3 Likes

Among Us uses very simple gameplay mechanics which is why people love it, it’s so simple yet dynamic. If I wanted to make Among Us (without the animations) I could probably code it within a day (I wouldn’t be able to finish all the actions, I could do that on day 2. A fully playable game would probably take a week if I worked on it consistently)

Most questions can probably be answered just by looking at the game, if you are near a crewmate you can kill them (Use proximity. The distance equation can be used but for such a small proximity it won’t make a difference).
If you are in a vent change position to other vents (Change position to one of the vents, I would use a Number/Text List to store the X and Y of the vents). Just looking at the game and thinking about how it works should answer a lot of your questions.

2 Likes

Wow I guess that Vodroo dude didnt have to do so after all

2 Likes

It’s more of a game yes but I did make the sussy baka amongus imposter sus :flushed:!

2 Likes

Okay thank you i will make sus among us

2 Likes