How to make different skins for an object?

So, when you beat my game, I want to restart the game but then make my character different, how would I do that? (game link: Flowlab Game Creator - Rocket Power )

1 Like

What do you mean by restart the game?
You can use a once, then a router set to Random, and have each out go to a different animation…

1 Like

when i beat the game, it loops back to the first level (gonna make menu soon), so i want to not use the old animations for the previous sprite

1 Like

Then do what I said to do :upside_down_face:

1 Like

i dont understand :confounded:
this is how the animation works as of nowimage

1 Like

1 Like

but how do i connect the keyboard inputs to play the different animations?
the new skin also has to have a flight animation but the keyboard activates it. how do i change it to play a different animation, when it recieves a message, like if i make a Completed Game message, then it would switch to different animations when you start over.

1 Like

Simple. Just connect keyboard blocks to the different animations.

but… they are connected to the first animation… i want to make a new skin :confused:

1 Like

Have you made more animations?

not yet
(must be 20 characters)

1 Like

Also, click on the animation block. Click on the top button in the block. It’s literally a dropdown :upside_down_face:

1 Like

i know how to choose animations, just how do i set it to play different ones other than ones ive already made?? ive got this animation to loop when holding down up/w

, and stop when its up. how to make a different animation play instead?

1 Like

what.
You have to make more animations. Animations that don’t exist can’t play…

2 Likes

ill get to work :grin::+1:

2 Likes

(dont mind the orange dot that was just where my cursor was when i screensnipped)

2 Likes

Alright I think I know what you want to do. Here’s an example:
Set the Router to “Randomize next route”

1 Like

but how can i get this code to start after i beat the game, (or select a skin from menu)

2 Likes

I would help you RN, but I’m already helping someone.
(Sounds warhorn of the people who can help people)
@JR01
@ManiacPumpkin
@00T_Free
@Ramshackle
@Si-Guy

4 Likes

I’m not sure what the issue is?

3 Likes