How to make giant objects

Right now the size cap seems to be 32x32 for me. But the level size cap is 48 I believe

I’m trying to make a map and don’t feel like spreading it into 4 separate objects
Is there any way to manage this in one?

1 Like

You can expand the size a ton in the sprite editor. There is a button that looks like a box with arrows. I can’t screenshot it rn because I’m on mobile

Wait, are you talking about 32x32 pixels or grid spaces? If it’s grid spaces, that’s way too big for any computer screen, that would only fit on a TV

1 Like

It’s not really meant to fit on the one screen

I have a system where you can move the camera around the map so it’s not in one screen. but as you see here, I want the squares to be a little more precise.
But I don’t want to sacrifice the dimensions, cuz that would throw off the countries.
The squares are all levels btw, which represent cities

1 Like

So you just want the squares to be 48x48 pixels instead of 32?

Just resize the sprite to 2x2 (grid) and just don’t fill in 16 pixels along the edge

1 Like

The issue is that the grid doesn’t allow precise placement, so i’d need the map to be bigger so that there’s more individual tiles to choose from.

1 Like

You can make the map 2x size with the Size behavior, but you don’t know where you’re putting the points and that would take a while to fix.
You can also just adjust the position of the blocks. (Having them named something like 16, 8 to move 16 pixels right and 8 pixels up)

Other than that you can’t adjust the grid to be different than 32x32

(Technically I think you could resize the objects in the Game Editor, but it would be hard for it to be a perfect square)

1 Like

I see, I’ll try and change each ones position individually

Alright, just remember that they don’t need to be different objects (unless you’re already doing that)

1 Like

I have pretty good object efficiency.
Just Have to mess that up with the animation limit on larger objects. Unless pushing past that doesn’t do anything.