How to make something spawn.

I need help making some thing spawn with the spawn block but the X and Y in it dose not work.If some one could make me an example that would help a lot.Thanks!

Use the spawn behavior.

This is something you could’ve figured out yourself by looking at all behaviors. Could you please put more effort in figuring out things yourself instead of spontaneously making new topics with a small question without even having a problem with something? At least put them in a single topic. Thanks.

You should also check out the help page. The behavior documentation and examples are very helpful.

ok i’ll try to do a bit better thanks!

I need help with making a spawner that when you go through it spawns something.

Hi,
I’ve been trying to make cars and characters spawn randomly from the top of the street to and walk to the bottom from the position they spawn (ie. cars in their lane, people on the sidewalk) but I can’t seem to figure it out! I used the spawn option with a timer, the emit option but every time I thought I had it my flash plug-in would crash!

This is my game if it helps give you a better idea of what I’m trying to do: http://www.flowlab.io/game/play/1031970

Any help would be appreciated!

OK, my question is that I want to summon a random spawn with a certain amount of spawning. Can someone show me a picture, it would be better if so. If not, it’s OK.

never mind, here is what I made:
Screenshot 2019-05-15 at 9.21.49 PM
I maybe a little of a mess.