How to pick up player

why are you acting like i know everything

see i didnt know sherlock

Well I was explaining that you could use the same example you asked earlier about having something linked to the mouse move, but you add switches for both X and Y output of the mouse move and into the X and Y of the position behavior.

Then you have mouse click that turns the switches on, to allow the player to be positioned where the mouse is at.

1 Like

theres no input
Screenshot 2022-04-22 7.14.43 PM

It was this. I was saying, you could just add switches for both X and Y outputs and have the mouse click behavior (on the player) turn them on.

1 Like

The X and Y dots are called outputs, not inputs. There’s no inputs for any trigger behaviors except the timer.

1 Like

i only ping CodeAlpaca when i need his help and when someone wants his help not for anything

1 Like

4 Likes

player still has gravity so hes falling while teleporting back

then turn off gravity

i cant its a sidscroller so he’ll just fly

you can turn off gravity with “Enable”, but the player no longer has collisions.

enable? where is that idk what it is

If you go under “Properties” there is a block called “Enable”, it can turn the player physics off and on.

1 Like

but now i cant put him back down

You should still be able to Click the player or perform Key Presses. (Logic is not turned off by enable)

1 Like

yeah this is just really broken here is the game to help

1 Like

The “Mouse Move” in the player needs to be set to “Use Game Coordinates.” The player will fly really fast across the screen if the mouse is close to the right side because the player will move over to the right side of the screen, which will then move the camera over, which will then make the mouse move.

4 Likes

ayo it works now yay