How to remove a Label from the screen?

So im trying to make a menu, but i tried finding a block that seemed like a LabelRemove but i cant find any.

Set the alpha to 0 by way of Number block, or just use a blank text to override current.

1 Like

I dont know how to chage the text of a label tho? Im kinda new to labels.

1 Like

Making an example, standby.

1 Like

//Keyboard press is hooked to a toggle switch to allow the same key to preform two sets of functions, in this case; Menu on, menu off.
//Linked to 2 separate numbers to toggle the alpha (visibility) of the label.
//Text is used to interchange the drawn text on screen, these are technically two methods in one to turn off the label, but could be helpful if it ever needs to be something other then a static “Menu” text.
start the toggle switch at 2 if you use this reference verbatim

If this solves your problem then please mark as solution and put “Solved)” in your title.
Hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else.
~ V

1 Like

What i was doing was show the title of the game, then it dissapears after 2 sec. Also, wheres Toggle?

1 Like

Screenshot (3)

//If it’s just a automated logo then this method will work, though I do recommend a little longer than 2 seconds, because it won’t last very long and may prove difficult to read.

There are some other things that take more time like fading in and/or out, zooming in to screen, etc.
But this will be your quick and basic method.