How to spawn in a specific position?

did you set whictch object to spawn

the sparkly K.O. thing

Flowlab Game Creator - Flowlab_ All Stars
I had to change the kill object

and the kill effect(20202020)

okay could you code that in the game to see if that works? you are in the team.

It is in the game you will have to redisin the object a kill sprite

could you rephrase that sentence?

I made the code on blocky and I had to make a new object for the kill effect so you will have to re design it the object is called a kill sprite

he doesnt get killed he just comes into collision with the out lose a life thing and then it changes his position to the stage

I didnt set that up just the kill effect

thats what i set up before you changed it :slight_smile:

@ShadowGaming, I found the problem.
It’s because the death light is seen as a “Shared object”, which means its doesnt work unless there is a connection between multiplayers. If you plan to make this multiplayer, I suggest adding multiplayer features after you complete the base game.

1. Turn off multiplayer shared
    2020.11.20-18.42

2. Use a once and delete for spawning “Sparkly k.o.” object:

3. Use the spawn set up I showed you before (but it works this time)
    2020.11.20-18.40_01

4. And finally can be used anywhere on the bottom as like you hit that death marker.

thank you so much, ill try it but im not indie so i have to wait until someone with indie edits it.

but yes i have this set to shared because i wanted to make it so that when a player gets K.O’d both players can see the sparkly k.o. effect.

I would focus on the multiplayer after you get the mechanics for the game finished,
and to make sure it all works.

okay thanks :smiley: but do you know how i can make the multiplayer mechanics, im not entirely sure what i should do.

1 Like

Sorry, multiplayer is the one expertise I’ve yet to tackle with Flowlab.
Maybe before next 2021, but I have no clue atm.

1 Like

okay :slight_smile: until i entirely have these mechanics down ill stick to what i currently have, thanks anyway @JR01 you’ve been a big help!