How to use mp3 custom?

I don’t know how to use the custom URL on mp3 help…

you have to find I site that will let you upload it and convert it to a link

do you have a free or paid account

If you have a free account, you can upload custom sounds if they are in an mp3 file whereas paid accounts can submit any kind of sound as long as its a link.

At least this is what I heard.

free, i didn’t pay but still can it be done?

but how do you do the link on a mp3?

Tbh I’m not entirely sure. I’ve done it before in the past, but I can’t remember how. I think I tried using an mp3 file converter or something.

you need a paid account so flowlab can pay for copyrighted music for you. So with a free account you can’t really do it.

If you use a site like Soundimage you when you click to download a song, it will take you to a page like this.

You can copy the URL link and paste it into your game’s sound behavior, I do believe this works.

3 Likes

Why would you even put copyrighted music in your game in the first place? Wouldn’t it be better to just put original music in your game?

1 Like

true. unless you want to make a game like geometry dash or just shapes & beats.

If you have the mp3 file saved, then you can go to this website:
CloudConvert
And click on select files, select the mp3 and click open.
Then select “Convert: MP3” “To: MP3”
Then scroll down and press convert. When it’s done a little window will pop up
Right click on the playbutton and press “COPY mp3 ADRESS”
Then, go into the sound object in flowlab and press CTRL+V to paste it.
And you’re good to go! :smiley:

2 Likes

does that work on a free account

Yeah, just right click the play button and press “Copy MP3 Address”

do those links last permanently or do they expire after a certain time frame?

(seems like it be tough for the company to free host so many files forever but could be wrong)

it’s permanent :)))))

1 Like

You can only use mp3 files from your computer with a paid account. With a free account, you can use mp3 links from sites, or the sounds that flowlab offers you

1 Like

Thanks for being a kind user @Jeli_RezMomoPixel and replying to the post, I’m sure this will help new users asking the same question.

Welcome to the flowlab.io community, have a great time and feel free to ask any questions regarding flowlab.io or your game by creating a new topic! :slight_smile:

Here’s a link regarding forum rules and tips on how to use it, I hope you find it helpful. (click the arrow on the top right of the quote/page if you would like to expand the post in this topic)

What il Dont understand à website or on flow lab please respons :grinning:

how old are you? i can’t understand what you’re asking because your grammar is so bad