HUGE bug +animation problem

Hi,

On the proximity node for the ‘human’ remove the ‘y’ flow. You don’t actually need both and it’s causing a bug that doesn’t stop the music from playing. It’s an odd one.

I just removed it and it works fine then. I don’t think you need the timer that’s connected to the incoming ‘out’ message as well.

Thanks.

but why does it only trigger once. example: walk near an enemy (music plays) then kill it (music stops). Then walk over to another enemy (this time music does not start)

The proximity isn’t firing when the human gets closer for the second time and I’m unsure why, could be a bug. I’ll take another look shortly. Grazer can you check?

The loop is the bug. I have not been able to find a way to kill it either. Even when my levels change, or something is destroyed, it plays. It plays even when the game is paused, or you open the editor.
I would say, if you truly want the sound to repeat, count how long the sound lasts, then make a timer that repeats. Here’s an example,
A song is 2 minutes long. A minute is 600 ticks, so 2 minutes is 1200 ticks.
Make a timer that repeats forever, and make it 1200, then connect it to a sound.
The sound will repeat forever, and also, it wont have a delay in it, like it normally would. To stop the sound, you can destroy the object, or have something trigger the delay in the timer.

please answer muddyapples question