Hurray, a survey!!

Hey, in the interest of trying to get a better picture of who’s using Flowlab, I’ve created a Survey!

Yeah, I know that surveys are lame and everyone hates filling them out (I do anyway), but it would super helpful if you would fill it out anyway (yes you :slight_smile: )

It’s right here, and it’s anonymous: https://forms.gle/bwkCBMjJe3tfCNvj9

Thanks in advance.

where’s “18 and down”?

Good catch, fixed :slight_smile: and Thanks!

K, done

@Luminous - did you click done, and if you go back to the link does it say “You have already taken this survey”?

So far I have 1 response, but that was just me testing it :frowning:

Maybe try refreshing it. I have the “already taken” screen.

Yeah, yours showed up @“Mhx Ar” - thanks!

I did it again- does it show up now? :sweat_smile:

Yep, it worked that time, thanks!

Done! :+1:

Good luck collecting answers from a dead forum :slight_smile:

Ouch :frowning:

@Latif3 that was a little mean.

@grazer, if it helps, I convinced two of my friends to join after showing them SB3 and Unnamed drawing.

Being that we both are in Florida, maybe you can contact CHS (my school) and set up a program there (no pun intended)

I know a lot of people whod be interested :slight_smile:

Meh, nevermind.

Hey @CrimsonBlackGames - a lot of the teachers that are using Flowlab signed up because their students requested it. Do you have any multimedia or technology focused classes at your school?

We do have an engineering class, as well as many clubs. There has been many clubs that revolve around video games, but none with actual developing.

@grazer honestly, Id say your chances would be fairly high. (Again, no pun intended)

CHS? Is that like Charlotte or Collier? I’m also in Florida. Small world.