I accidentally closed the off-topic channel of destiny

It has happened again :upside_down_face:

WHO DID IT THIS TIME
This is a full sentence.

BRRRRUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH
It might be a cringer who closed it

1 Like

WE MUST (maybe go to my off topic chanel)

I accidently closed the off-topic channel so that’s fun :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

But whyyyyyyyyy
(Ik why lol)

2 Likes

Actually @The_Unity_Guild flagged his own post cause he realized his mistake and got the discussion blocked.

3 Likes

And you need flint stone gummies if you haven’t figured out who The_Unity_Guild is at this point, lol.
Here’s a hint, who got our ofc discussion blocked the last three times?

3 Likes

No, pretty sure that was me :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Well, he posted something really bad and I think everybody was going to flag it, lol. Which happened before.

Also another discussion met its demise the same way this one did.

1 Like

He said shizzle (you know what I mean) on one of his posts and I flagged it an dthen the off topic channel closed :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Well, it’s alright, no one really blames you. I was actually going to go back on there and flag some of his more “inappropriate” posts, but the channel went down, which I think it’s a terrible system cause one person could go around cursing like a sailor and shutting down everything. So it’s kinda dumb.

3 Likes

@The_Unity_Guild If you say a curse word, instead of flagging it and getting the channel shut down, just delete it

1 Like

Like he’s gonna do that. I was reading through his other comments and I think mello jello or someone told him to stop swearing and The_Unity_Guild said he censored it, but it clearly wasn’t.

If this keeps up Imma hop on discord and let grazer know about this cause its super annoying.

3 Likes

People have already started that topic on the discord lol

1 Like

It seems RamshackleStudios: Audio logs is closed now too…

5 Likes

All his posts got flagged, sorry.

3 Likes

Looking through the edits for this AbstractGallery post, found this reply to the first edit:

Well that explains a lot.
@00T_Free @MelloJello @Ramshacklegamestudios @meburningslime @LMTPE

3 Likes

Oh, so you found that out :upside_down_face:

3 Likes