I am looking for help for my game!

This is an Arena Game, its a fighting/platformer game(it will always be in the same place, but will occasionally change to entertain those watching the battles). There will be stat increases/level up, Possibly a skill tree to learn attacks and swap em out, perhaps even be able to take attacks from the enemies, this game features the Developers of flowlab as their Avatars(What would physically describe the game developer) the main protagionist(Reality Glitch) Facing off what he believes to be the person behind it all(The Undying). So anyone who wants to team is welcome. What we do need-
Someone an upgraded account so we can properly have access to what is needed and so that there is less issue with limited objects that we are working on at once, We need someone who is good at pixel art(and animations), and is good at music, that is simply what we need, though I am willing to accept anyone who would like to work on my game with me, it is called The Arena Of The Shattered Realms.

3 Likes

I would love to help but im not really good at anything but moral support XD

1 Like

show me what projects you have, something, anything, it can be art, music, games or just your ideas

2 Likes

uh i have like one game that works XD lemme find the link XD

1 Like

Is the link within your own profile i think I can see it

1 Like

thats one of them i forgot about that one XD

1 Like

I just got friggin rick rolled.

1 Like

me trying to figure out how to start the game

1 Like

Sorry XD i do have one game that isnt a rickroll i was looking for it XD

1 Like

I would love to help you, although if I do help you, you have to promise you will make me the main character as well. Kind of like a tag team/friendship kind of deal for the main characters. Any way I’m really good at programming and pixel art. I’m not to good with music but I have done stuff in the past so I do have experience with it, which is more than most. I also do plan to get indie which I was going to wait until I needed it or knew that I’ll use my money’s worth, but since this happened I might get it a little sooner.

1 Like

Just note that I take things extremely seriously, so as the pixel artist and programmer of the team I don’t won’t anyone else doing it that way I can ensure the best. Of course your welcome to do anything since your gathering the team together.

1 Like

i have found my game that works (ish)

1 Like

you wanna make your own character then? Idk how it would work(its generally 1v1, I suppose i could do some blackmagic to make it a 2v2 or something), I suppose My character could always have the situation of(well you seem to be the only one who isnt my enemy) so here is the decision, me have to hurt my back trying to make a 2v2 work with your character, OR I could be a little bit more simple and have you(as the player) watch kiwi fighting off these forces after every fight with Reality glitch, Its up to you.

2 Likes

aye, do note that the style doesnt matter TOO terribly much just because its an game that is a shattered reality(this suggests that the characters are not from the same reality)

2 Likes

Second option better although my character would have to be the grim reaper of course.

1 Like

Yeah but the game still needs a good art style otherwise it wouldn’t look that good.

1 Like

Of course, I wouldnt expect less ^^

2 Likes

I want to test your skill, here, I had a friend who makes sprites and sells them, I have known him for quite a while and gives them to me for free, unfortunetly he has sorta disapeared from the radar, so I couldnt get him to finish this, can you remake this sprite in your style? I will be requesting more for this sprite, but I want to see what you are capable of.
SpritePackConceptPt3

2 Likes

Oh god I’m not that good at art, I do more simplistic stuff.

Although remaking it in my style would be fun