I am new do not click pls unless you can help

Can you send a link to your first game?

push through with persistence and dont give up. dont be afraid to ask the community for help.

Sorry guys I have had hardly anytime to talk or work on much. I am sure this happens to everyone, but you really don’t have the time to do anything @Cuts_ups not finished, and still trying to learn https://flowlab.io/game/play/1511394

Its good for a first game, When I created my first game I did not even know that there was a camera black lol

Are their people who play your games and just give feedback. I probably wouldn’t submit this game, but in the future

Yes, there are people who conduct reviews of other people’s games. There are a lot of them, but some have been closing like crazy mostly because people are getting busy these days. One that is currently active is The Crigence Critique by @Crigence.
He does a good job with giving good criticism and reviews, so I’m sure that once you are ready to submit your game, you can go ahead and do so there (although he only reviews games once a day because he’s busy).

2 things I like about flowlab. 1. It is very easy to learn what does what (though maybe I wasn’t looking at the main flowlab screen when it said no code :smile:) 2, there is a pretty big community doing this, so I am happy with the help. You don’t have to keep replying to this, though I will gladly take any advice. Thank you everyone who helped!

megalovania :yum: :gorilla:

Also that game you made (jumpy explorer) is extremely good for a first try.
Just horse around with game mechanics and after a while you’ll get good.
oh and here’s a good thing to implement into your jumpy explorer game.
running. https://flowlab.io/game/view/1527020

Thanks, I am getting all of this from the forums and sometimes YouTube, though a problem that I am sure is controversial. I have a dash that can make you glide, which in the case of the first level, you can glide al the way to the next level. Should I keep it in the game, but nerf it, or get rid of it completely. And if I do nerf it, what do I do to it? I think a lot of people will say to remove it, but I kind of see it as a opportunity to add something different then just normal moving and jumping.

I put lot’s of easter eggs in my games, like how in the first level of thunder you can beat it instantly by simply :-1:︎:raised_hand:︎:-1:︎ :star_of_david:︎⚐︎🕆︎ 🕈︎:v:︎:skull_and_crossbones:︎:snowflake:︎ :v:︎:skull_and_crossbones:︎ :v:︎:skull_and_crossbones:︎:droplet:︎🕈︎☜︎☼︎:writing_hand:︎. Keep it in as an easter egg :wink:

I actually ment to write that in wing dings but ok

IT’s not finished but…

:-1: :raised_hand: :-1: :star_of_david: :white_flag: :latin_cross: :v: :skull_and_crossbones: :snowflake: :v: :skull_and_crossbones: :v: :skull_and_crossbones: :v: :skull_and_crossbones: :droplet: :point_left: :sun_with_face: :writing_hand:

hmmmmmm…

:email:

This guy is asking for useful advice, and now you guys are posting emojis? That’s helpful…

@sans7657 - I think you should keep this glider, and see how it turns out. If it is that overpowered or bad, just nerf it. I haven’t checked out the game yet, so I can’t say what should be nerfed.

That’s what I said! Sort of how they made cheat codes in old school games, that would give inf lives or instantly win the game

also it’s wing dings not emojis https://lingojam.com/WingdingsTranslator

□︎🙵:mailbox_closed:︎ :raised_hand::virgo:︎□︎◆︎●︎:libra:︎ ⧫︎:cancer:︎●︎🙵 ●︎:pisces:︎🙵:scorpius:︎ ⧫︎:aquarius:︎:pisces:︎⬧︎ :frowning:︎⚐︎:frowning:︎

…□︎ 🙵 :mailbox_closed::raised_hand::virgo:︎ □︎ ◆︎ ●︎ :libra:︎ ⧫︎ :cancer:︎ ●︎ 🙵 ●︎ :pisces:︎ 🙵 :scorpius:︎ ⧫︎ :aquarius::pisces:︎ ⬧︎ :frowning:︎ ⚐︎ :frowning: