I am new do not click pls unless you can help

megalovania :yum: :gorilla:

Also that game you made (jumpy explorer) is extremely good for a first try.
Just horse around with game mechanics and after a while you’ll get good.
oh and here’s a good thing to implement into your jumpy explorer game.
running. https://flowlab.io/game/view/1527020

Thanks, I am getting all of this from the forums and sometimes YouTube, though a problem that I am sure is controversial. I have a dash that can make you glide, which in the case of the first level, you can glide al the way to the next level. Should I keep it in the game, but nerf it, or get rid of it completely. And if I do nerf it, what do I do to it? I think a lot of people will say to remove it, but I kind of see it as a opportunity to add something different then just normal moving and jumping.

I put lot’s of easter eggs in my games, like how in the first level of thunder you can beat it instantly by simply :-1:︎:raised_hand:︎:-1:︎ :star_of_david:︎⚐︎🕆︎ 🕈︎:v:︎:skull_and_crossbones:︎:snowflake:︎ :v:︎:skull_and_crossbones:︎ :v:︎:skull_and_crossbones:︎:droplet:︎🕈︎☜︎☼︎:writing_hand:︎. Keep it in as an easter egg :wink:

I actually ment to write that in wing dings but ok

IT’s not finished but…

:-1: :raised_hand: :-1: :star_of_david: :white_flag: :latin_cross: :v: :skull_and_crossbones: :snowflake: :v: :skull_and_crossbones: :v: :skull_and_crossbones: :v: :skull_and_crossbones: :droplet: :point_left: :sun_with_face: :writing_hand:

hmmmmmm…

:email:

This guy is asking for useful advice, and now you guys are posting emojis? That’s helpful…

@sans7657 - I think you should keep this glider, and see how it turns out. If it is that overpowered or bad, just nerf it. I haven’t checked out the game yet, so I can’t say what should be nerfed.

That’s what I said! Sort of how they made cheat codes in old school games, that would give inf lives or instantly win the game

also it’s wing dings not emojis https://lingojam.com/WingdingsTranslator

□︎🙵:mailbox_closed:︎ :raised_hand::virgo:︎□︎◆︎●︎:libra:︎ ⧫︎:cancer:︎●︎🙵 ●︎:pisces:︎🙵:scorpius:︎ ⧫︎:aquarius:︎:pisces:︎⬧︎ :frowning:︎⚐︎:frowning:︎

…□︎ 🙵 :mailbox_closed::raised_hand::virgo:︎ □︎ ◆︎ ●︎ :libra:︎ ⧫︎ :cancer:︎ ●︎ 🙵 ●︎ :pisces:︎ 🙵 :scorpius:︎ ⧫︎ :aquarius::pisces:︎ ⬧︎ :frowning:︎ ⚐︎ :frowning:

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! I did it

The first level can be easily beaten with hardly any skill, and I feel like there should be challenge instead of being able to skip the level. My idea for the second level is also possible to be overcame using a glitch that allows you to climb walls. I probably will nerf it a lot to try to see a balance point. Thanks for all the feedback. And for @Cuts_ups and @nrypsjc sake’s, ⬥︎:pisces:︎■︎:capricorn:︎:libra:︎:pisces:︎■︎:capricorn:︎⬧︎ :cancer:︎❒︎:scorpius:︎ :virgo:︎□︎□︎●︎

I decided to delete my game. I now know how to make stuff in flowlab, and now I am ready to do my first project. Sorry if you think that was a bad idea, but I needed a fresh start, something new.

actually, Having a fresh start is what you need sometimes! I think it was a great idea

annde de snak bet me tows

ok so my first game is still being worked on im not new but i suck so i cant help bye

Everybody mess around with the editor
make a few levels with free and then… start on a project.
bo adventures 1 was my first real project.