I am very bored

Hey there - I just got Premiere Pro but I don’t have any clips. So I am wondering if you could send me clips. I could make a video and you could use it for your youtube channel, no need to credit me. Just wanna practice on Premiere Pro :3

1 Like

Heavy is dead.
Animate that where SOL is the heavy and I’m engineer lol

2 Likes

Also do the avengers portal scene only where it’s the off topic gang vs thanos/rcreger and his right-hand-man, Haevoc.

3 Likes

Yes, please do that. Please do “Heavy is Dead” but with Flowlab users in them. Similar to your Flowlab Express video.

(If you decide to do that, could I be spy or demoman? Thanks!)

1 Like

Although, I just remembered, there is a little “joke” that appears when the spy confirms the sniper’s fears that the heavy is dead. This “joke” can be seen as offensive to some people, so I suggest that you try to edit that out.

1 Like

I call dibs on scout, lol.

2 Likes

No, SCOUT IS DANIEL FOLSTON
Or haevoc lol

1 Like

Bruh @MetaNinja I think u and I r the only people that will ever notice it. How’d you even find it lol

1 Like

Find this discussion? I found it just by randomly scrolling and finding the discussion. I didn’t have an idea until you mentioned “Heavy is Dead”.

I might ask for something later, especially since just seeing that Flowlab trailer was great!

@MetaNinja no the “joke”

Oh, that. I saw the bottom-right text just increase in length for a split-second. I got curious and decided to try and read it. I managed to pause it at the right moment, and was a bit disappointed with what it said.

1 Like

@R0CK ai think @rcreger and I should be heavy and engineer and the guns should be off topic channel and sol channel. IDC who’s who lol

1 Like

I thought it was kinda funny lol

WAITWAITWAIT I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT TO DOOO
The medic should be @Haevoc trying to revive Rcreger, aka sol! Lol

OR I’m heavy and I’m killed by rcreger using self report, then @ManiacPumpkin tries to revive me but fails, then at end I kill rcreger lol because now I have bigger post than him
Also I made a grilled cheese sandwich

2 Likes