I Can Make You A Free Logo Like Mine

Oh ho, that looks very nice @TinkerSmith

I want a logo. It’s name should be ‘Lippy Dippy’ with a rose o the top. The font should be Comic Sans MC. I want it 2D.

and a rose field in the backround.

Okay @LippyDippy , I’ll have your logo done by tommorow. Thank you for extreme detail, makes my job MUCH easier, trust me…

Your welcome. I’ll look at it tommorrow if I get time. And I’d like it if you’d go into my game and make that fading logo. c:

he cannot edit your game

@seamothmaster45 Oh.

I can show him the code to copy, it is above, in the description pinned as a screenshot @LippyDippy

@“The Kodex” Thanks!

@JYeah, I LOVE TRIBAL, LOL. What about a more agro look.
DGS1

DGS2

I think the front fang could be bigger

Hey, who said this forum meant only I was the one doing the logo work? @TinkerSmith 's Fantastic Logo.is proof I ain’t the only logo Artist out there. Love the logo by the way, I can do 2D, I just though 3D was the more impressive, better approach. I WAS WRONG.

@“The Kodex” your 3D ones look great.

My flat brain can only do 2D flat, LOL.
Tribal style is quite popular here in New Zealand, I just like the style.

The other style I like is Steampunk :slight_smile:
Ok, this is not mine:

dragon_steam

I LOVE steampunk! I actually wanted to make a game which was a remake of a scratch game i did in like, 2017 which was like a steampunk game which takes a lot of inspiration frim dishonoured, one of my favorite games! It is called ZAPANO! But I said to myself I would save it for 3D… Maybe not… Anymore since I did not know about flowlab then lol. @TinkerSmith

That is Beautiful @TinkerSmith, I like dragon logos and designs and it goes well with the tribal tattoo theme. I may just get a tattoo myself lol

@“The Kodex” do you think you could make a logo fit for a profile pic?

I would like it to be as similar to the other logo as possible

@“The Kodex” just a re-tag can you answer please?

Sorry @seamothmaster45 Really busy with website I will try to get that done today if not tommorow :slight_smile:

thx @“The Kodex”