I FINALLY DiD IT! CELEBRATION TIME!

Always start with a circle.

2 Likes

Also here’s an example

AnimeLovers ID on Twitter: "Easy tutorial to draw manga girls :p #Kurapika  http://t.co/Ogqamvsy0z" | Manga drawing, Anime head, Anime drawings  tutorials

5 Likes

This isn’t how i (normally) draw faces but now i want to try it like this!

1 Like

Remember the eyes are actually in the middle of the face not the top or bottom

2 Likes

Sorry I stole your flag

I already use the cross shape thing for drawing human faces, but thanks anyway! However this may be difficult to execute in 32x32 pixels. A surefire way to draw anime on paper though.

My feelings exactly

1 Like

Not really…
Just resize any big drawing into a 32x32 and it should keep the same deminsions

Image 1

pixil-frame-0 - 2022-05-16T122056.371

Image 2

Drawing-17.sketchpad

3 Likes

what was wrong with my post? eh nvm not gonna even ask

you never posted a reply on this topic

i did

-John_Shrekinson 2022

1 Like

HAHAHAHA

1 Like

I would recommend straying away from the default alien sprite you seem to use for all of your characters, try starting from scratch! Make your own poses and dimensions and its almost guaranteed to get better from there.

3 Likes

Breaking Bad Fall GIF - Breaking Bad Fall Bryan Cranston GIFs
Ok, thanks!

I sure as heck hope you aren’t being serious right there

Wait. You all think that DRAGONWARRIORS was right to post that thing?

I don’t know or care what they posted, but " It’s ok man, I forgive you. All kids are cringe (even me at some point in the past), you just have to grow up and move on." may be one of the least self aware things I’ve seen in a while

3 Likes

I am very self aware and don’t get how that isn’t self aware?

1 Like

yikes.

1 Like

It ok

baron wasteland once said taht doesn’t look very good

1 Like

if you do it, it can give you a jumping off point and serve as reference for making a 32x32 drawing based on a larger one, but simply resizing and calling it a day tends to make it look kinda gross. it’s pretty difficult to translate something into a different format and have it retain its quality.

3 Likes