I have a favor to ask

Hey,

I try not to ask for help very often, but I wanted to ask for a little bit of assistance from the community. I’m collecting reviews/testimonials/quotes to update the ones I have on the website & homepage, and add more in a few key places. That’s where you guys come in.

If you have an opinion on Flowlab (whether you love it or hate it, I’m looking for honest testimonials only), and have a spare minute, please do this:

If you use Twitter, post a comment there with your opinion on Flowlab, and then either link to it in this thread or message me with the link. I like Twitter because it’s public and anyone can verify that it’s a real quote. Really any social media I can link to is fine too.

If you don’t use social media, that’s ok too, you can just post a quote in the thread, or message me directly if you prefer. I’m assuming by posting in this topic you are giving me permission to quote you, and use your username & avatar with the quote.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help out, I super appreciate it!

16 Likes

Is that okay if I did one and just PMed it to you? Cause I don’t use social media much other than the forums.
This does sound like a pretty good idea, helps to get the community more involved.

Oops, lol. I guess I’ll do this then.

6 Likes

This program is great! So easy to program once you learn the ropes, and new features are constantly being added, making it limitless!
-Louis

8 Likes

“I definitely recommend for newly coders. It’s possibilities are almost limitless and anyone can learn after some time of practice, but I highly recommend this website for any beginning coders or maybe veterans looking for a new program.”

-ManiacPumpkin

5 Likes

First off, I love this idea! Second, I don’t use any other social media sites, so here you go.

Flowlab.io is an amazing website where you can start making games without any prior knowledge of coding. It’s very easy to use and the community is always open to questions and is super supportive. I love making games on Flowlab.io and I recommend it to anyone interested in bringing their imagination to life without all that ‘crazy number stuff’.”

-AbstractGallery

5 Likes

This website is great, much easier (and better) than scratch and almost every other game development software. And if your not already convinced after making your first game than just check out the forums! We have the best online community I’ve ever seen. The people here are very helpful, respectful, and all around awesome!
-Ramshackle

5 Likes

Not trying to bash Scratch but I 100% percent agree, I’m in a Scratch class and well, let’s just say that I’ve already asked if my school would support a Flowlab class.

6 Likes

“Flowlab provides opportunity for beginners and advanced users alike. It is faster than regular programming, easier to understand, and has many features already built in! This object-based engine is definitely worth your time, and provides everything you need to build the perfect game.”

6 Likes

Flowlab is fun to learn and lets you express your creativity in many ways. It’s a great way to practice game development skills without low-level languages.

• PurpleHatsOnCats
6 Likes

Testimonials are suppose to be small and to the point, something small that could be glanced at when scrolling from the top of the main page but doesn’t make them stop to reading a paragraph. Though creating a blog later to explain the perks of Flowlab would be good. Here’s my testimonial:

10 Likes

“With a strong community and a simple yet ever-improving toolkit, Flowlab is a great way to get into the world of game development!”

8 Likes

“An intuitive and prosperous online game development engine anyone can use!”

9 Likes

Flowlab simplified coding enough for my past eight-year-old brain, yet allows enough advancement to captivate my life to this day. This program has single-handedly brought me into the world of computer programming, and kept it so focal in my life that I am now going to college for computer programming. I have now taught multiple classes on coding and published numerous games. I thank Grazer and his amazing program for changing my life.

Edit: sorry for the paragraph :grimacing: it’s just incredibly hard to shorten the impact of this program to my life.

9 Likes

“Flowlab is amazing, I found out about it when I was bored and was about to quit but then I just learnt and did amazing things : D”

6 Likes

“Flowlab is an amazingly epic tool for bringing your imagination to life. Even you don’t know the first thing about coding, the tools on the site will help you build whatever kind of game you want.”
John Shrekinson

4 Likes

Edit it by removing the part about you almost quitting. Instead, you can word it like this:
“Flowlab is amazing, I found it when I was bored, and it was a bit of a rocky start to learn, but then the community helped me learn the basics and I made great things!”

4 Likes

That one is even better

5 Likes

“Flowlab is an amazing platform to kick off a career in game design or to simply expand your knowledge of game development.”
-DinoDev

4 Likes

“I definitely recommend for newly coders.”

-Maniapumpkin

6 Likes