I have a review YT series!

ikr (THIS IS NOT A SPAM 202020 THING)

Dang…shirly normally has dialog when you attempt to punch her…and also has extra dialog if you go up to her and press enter

Also were still trying to figure out why the INFECTED (NOT ZOMBIES GOD DAMMIT) twitch so much lol

the collectibles are ammo magazines for your shotgun

1 Like
Unrelated Post

They’re kind of zombie-like, so the twitching would sort of make sense. Probably would affect gameplay when they spaz out though.
(I’m not calling them zombies, you’ve already established that they are not. Creator’s words are final.)

Anyways, for me to actually be on topic with this discussion, maybe you would like to review this game. I have not watched any video-type reviews, so I would like to see what you would like to come up with.

1 Like

WhAT KIND OF UNHOLY NON DARK MODE WAS THAT.

Don’t push your luck

If you could please, you could make this an episode, although the entire game would take about a minute to complete cause its more like a cutscene than an actual game. I only have a demo, but you could try to find bugs, explore every room, and maybe try different endings like getting killed or continuing through the demo without dying. It wouldn’t be much content unless you fully explore the game, even though its still not enough.

Also you could review it along with the trailer which will be released on the 31st which is in two days. It’s about a few minutes long as well so it at least doubles the time.

P.S. in the game, make sure you go about 10 pixels underneath the vertical door cause the viewpoint makes the door physics a little wonky so you might have to experiment with that a bit, just make sure you go a little bit below the door so you don’t get stuck.

• The Facility Review
  • Pixel Sports Review

0 voters

I voted on accident

Hey Community!!

Im letting you choose the next episode!! :smiley:

So PLease vote!

Announcement

Hi this is is a announcement we will be having a review Live Stream today or Tomorrow so put your game in and watch the reviews!!! :smiley:

• Should 8-bit do a live stream today? -YES
  • Should 8-bit do a live stream today?-NO TOMORROW

0 voters

wonder how many votes for yes will come up

bad news youtube is not letting me live stream so we can’t do it :sob:

youtube requires you to have at least 1000 subscribers to live stream directly from it

WOW(then i really need subcribers)

but i use it in browser

however with things like SLOBS we can do it without 1000 subs

what are SLOBS? (PMBAL2C

it stands for Streamlabs OBS

ok (PPPMMMBBBAAALLL222CCC

Next episode will be Pixel Sports everyone i just have to record it hope nobody forgot about this

2 Likes