I have no idea how to make a "scoreboard"

I made a mini-soccer game & I’ve been trying to figure out how to make a point/score system for it, to no avail, so I come to here to ask for assistance. (https://flowlab.io/game/play/1245044)

Well one thing is that I would name all the objects, everything is “New Type ##”.

Your set up for the left goal is correct, but you need to select who your sending the message to.
When you click the message behavior, Select type and pick the objects (“New Type 27”).

When you select the right object, it will go to the mailbox and work.
Another thing though is that I would use separate objects for the goals, but with the same set up.

Aight, now sometimes to score will add 2 or 3 instead of just 1 to it’s respective goal, and I don’t know why, When I try to test the behavior, the number will start fine at 0, then 1, but after it passes 1, it starts adding more than 1, and I don’t know how to keep it constant at adding 1.

Edit: Don’t know how I did it, but the one on the right is working fine, and the one on the left is buggy.

That’s because your adding before and after it sent the message

Try to use just 1 score box each goal, using 2 means you have 2 labels for each goal layered on top of each other. Also make sure your sending the right score to the right color.