I know that the auto text can be used for dialouge

But i dont know if i can have options on it becase the example made it look like i can only click and read

If you are talking about the Alert Block, then there isn’t much of a choice for continuing through the messages other than clicking on the button. You could use the Label block and try to make custom dialogue for your game. I’m not advertising my game, but its the only one that I currently have custom dialogue in it. https://flowlab.io/game/play/1590822
Although in this game, you have to press enter to continue through the dialogue. Hope that this helps.

If you want individual examples or screenshots on how to do some of this then I’m not your guy. I’m sure Jr_01 would definitely explain this a lot better than me.

Edit, Don’t mind the guard, he’s there only because I’m currently working on him.

I’m not exactly sure what you mean by adding options,
but the text behaviors now is used to control everything about text.

You can do anything as long you control the text separately from what your doing (like selecting options).

2 Likes

Very cool @JR01. I may type in a cuss word just to test and see if there is maybe a filter. Not to break a rule or anything :laughing:

Ooh, It works great. I might have to look through this code!

DO NOT LOOK THROUGH THE PROFANITY FILTER LIST DO NOT DO IT DO NOT DO IT

2 Likes

Just did. Man JR_01, I didn’t know you had that in you, lol.
Jk, I know you probably had to suffer a lot writing those down so no one abuses the system.

Lol nah, I’m going into my 20’s; the fun part was continuing adding to the list over time cause I remembered a word. Grew from 20 to 50 words hehehe.

But overall, it’s a more serious addition for games. Especially for either multiplayer games, games with high scores, and games with communications, and also something with a more permanent save system like an account set up.

1 Like

This man had to suffer writing down all of those words so we didn’t have too, lol.

1 Like