I made a game jam! (with a small reward)

Small Game Jam that I am hosting This is my original discussion, but I listed it in Uncategorized, and nobody looks there (or so i think) Here is what the original says:
I wanted to host a small game jam. I will participate, but it will restrict myself from winning (since thats unfair) Simply make a game in a week, January 2nd - January 9th. The theme will be released on the 2nd

Reward: I will help you with a game you are currently working on. Or if you rather not want the help, then it will just be for fun.

I guess general suks too…

Sorry I would love to participate, but since I don’t have indie I can’t make any new games, unless it’s on a new account. But I’ll keep checking in and I might be able to join in around Monday or when my school starts back up. It’s not a promise sadly, but I’ll try my best to see if I can get in.

1 Like

That’s ok. I need possible participants

1 Like

Also it doesn’t matter what genre you put your discussion into it’s just you kinda picked a bad time for a game jam since it’s New Years weekend so everyone is getting together with their families and probably won’t have time to do the game jam sadly. In my best opinion would be to hold it off until a few days like maybe start it up on Monday or Tuesday when people start getting back on the forums. I’m currently busy myself, but I still check in every now and then but I haven’t worked on my game in almost three weeks.

Your right… Maybe I will move it to monday…

1 Like

I mean you don’t have to, that’s just my opinion but it might bring a few more participants. That way I might be able to join if it started on Monday or something. I know its a few day wait, but it can give you time to prepare on what the theme is or how the winner will be chosen. Either it’s a public vote or you and a few other judges rate each game depending on creativity, music, art, nice features, etc.

I will think about it. Thanks for the help, @ManiacPumpkin

1 Like

im in this…

2 contestants… I call that progress :grinning: :smiley: :grin: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :yum:

also plz dont start at Monday i have school on Monday

I do too… yet I still am going to particiate

I will start it tommorow, and I will extend the date to the tenth

2 Likes

ok thx…

Im in

Shure I’ll join why not!

The theme is: Everything has a cost
Begin!!!

2 Likes

Alright I started on my game today. I wanted to get a lot more done, but school has been very busy today so I haven’t had a lot of time to work on it, but I’m trying my best. It’s a remake of an old game, not copied or already made, I remade everything from scratch, but its a more updated game.

1 Like

I am excited!!! (202020)

Awesome I really excited cant wait to see everyone’s instead of seeing Temple Tantrum only lol!