I need a story of the game im workin on

The game is here: Flowlab Game Creator - New Game i need a story for it and some enemies,probally a name too, thanks

2 Likes

So… a whole entire game??
You’re basically just asking for a dev team to carry you, lol.

1 Like

Also, the controls are broken. Try setting the keyboard blocks to repeat

1 Like

no like ideas as in beginning ideas as in “this guy was a wisard and a potion dropped on him” then ill go from there. scrap everything i said but the story part

2 Likes

A wizard who has lost his trustworthy wizarding cape that gives him powers of the gods.

2 Likes

hmmm ok thanks! ill do it

3 Likes

what do you mean? im confused

2 Likes

You have the keyboard buttons in the mobile controls themselves.

Instead, put the keyboard buttons in the player to make it work.

Some other tips:

• Notice the switch and the collision in the player. This basically says that when the player collides with the ground, they can jump. Just a general rule that you don’t want your player to infinitely jump.
  • Another note on the collsion (circled red): This object is named “new type 1”. You want to give everything a name so you can easily navigate to it in dropdowns and actually be able to know what object it is. One obvious name to give this object could be “ground”
2 Likes

Also, make sure to set this collision to ONLY BOTTOM. This makes it so you can’t have jump enabled when colliding with the sides of the ground, or the bottom of the ground (yes the naming is confusing, just go with it :upside_down_face:)

2 Likes