I need an active member to help me!

Isit safe to say both? Maybe I should explain what people would be getting into for game.

4 Likes

Sadly i won’t be able to participate in this collab though. I would have more time on flowlab if my iPad didn’t decided to update and fracture browsers cause it keeps crashing every time I try to work on flowlab or just doing art.
I have to work after school and have many other hobbies and such so I can’t do much there.

2 Likes

Just Re-putting it out there.

2 Likes

Its cool I am glad.you considered it

2 Likes

We got one on board woot woooooot!

2 Likes

At first I wasn’t for sure if you were asking for help on the game along with an indie account, or just needed a team with an indie account, lol.
But the project sounds pretty large, like most space games so I’m sure you’ll need all the help you can get, lol.

1 Like

what type of space game are we talking about here?

The idea is for it to be a basic ship shooter, but there are station and other ships you can board, which becomes a shooter platform, neat idea?

2 Likes

that does sound like a good idea, maybe add something like attachments/weapons that you can unlock
that boost your stats

2 Likes

So its a combination of both platformer and top-down?

I tried something similar to that on an old game called the Nova-Knight 9 or something. I think I did? It’s been like 2 or 3 years since I deleted it so I can’t remember, but that does seem pretty unique and not many of them are on flowlab so I can’t wait to see what you have in mind for it.

EXACTLY. WHAT I WAS THINKING GENIUS kinda like a.2D dead space but less scary

1 Like

Support is appreciated, Thanks!

1 Like

Wanna get started? Shall we.blow.away flowlab?

2 Likes

sure, lets get going

Invite me when ready, eventually we should add some others but that’s up to you boss.

what i thought you were the boss

You are the leader, sir.

Lets just say your the king and I am the advisor

the games you idea so… you will be leading

it makes a lot more sense