I need feedback for A-Box! (re-post)

No one responded the first time when I needed feedback, so I’m going to try it one more time: I’ll take any feedback you have taken from my game, A-Box! Tell me what you did and did not like about it, and any suggestions you think I should add to it! This game is NOT yet done yet, but this could help me with the development. Here is the link:

A-Box: flowlab.io/game/play/1148793

Thanks for all the help, everyone, and have a great day!

I like the game, couple things you MIGHT want to change.

1. Change background, I would move the current background layer to the game world layer so that when the camera scrolls the background moves with it.

2. Puzzles, I would add some puzzles to make the game more interesting.

3. Bosses, maybe you need to fight the machine that made you??? just an idea.

I like the idea of the game, I feel like it could use some more personality as far as gameplay is concerned however.

Thanks for the suggestions @“my_name (<_>)” ! About the background, you want it to go at the same speed? That may be a problem, as I will have to place all of these objects in the game, which may cause a very dramatic lag (if that is what you were asking). As of puzzles, that is what I am working on at the moment and with those switches, but I’m going to have to make some more changes to make the puzzles more… Puzzling? And finally, you kind of spoiled the ending of the game :lol: If you had not noticed, there was some foreshadowing from T.1.M. of his return later in the game…

But anyways, thanks for the suggestions, which two of which I’m already headed in the direction. This will help a lot! Have a great day!

@rcreger Ive just tried A-box and it is really nice!
I enjoyed the mysterious storytelling and jumping right into the game. the 3D effects were really creative and actually work! youve done a great job.
My only suggestion is to put the beginning story and the first level in seperate places. It gets a little annoying having to spam click every time i die.
overall, great game so far! i cant wait to see what it becomes. :smile:

Well, once you reach a checkpoint, you won’t have to worry about that @soethan1 . However, I am trying to find a way so that narration doesn’t repeat. But at the time being, I am trying to figure it out. Also, doing that would take another level, which, using free, are limited.Thanks for checking it out! I actually look up to your game due to its great way of storytelling!