I need help from @grazer

I would like to talk to you in a private message although that is not possible with this new account can you message me or so thing or we can just chat on this topic, thank you. @grazer

2 Likes

I can help you with whatever you need if it’s code-related or anything game related.

3 Likes

Its more account related that why im asking @grazer

3 Likes

What do you need, @TheHeadlessHorsemen ?

2 Likes

Sorry for the wait @grazer I’m an old member that you banned once from the forums for my stupidity and I wanted another chance to be with the community I am sorry for what happened in the past and I can promise it won’t happen again. I also wanted to start doing flowlab again. I’m probably most likely going to get indie soon so i can finish my games I started years ago, thats why I wanted to join the community again so I can get support for my games. I just wanted to see what your thoughts are and if you would allow me to have a second chance, I can promise you that nothing will go wrong and I will actually be paying you for indie this time so you can make money ff of me as well, so what do you think?

1 Like

What’s the name of your old account?
Or are you just saying for a second chance with this new account?

2 Likes

Its was an old account im not going to say until @grazer response is that ok?

2 Likes

Hey @TheHeadlessHorsemen - Unfortunately bans are permanent, and that means I’m going to ban this new account now.

That being said:

If you got yourself permanently banned, but think you have sorted out whatever issues you have and can now Keep It Together, then here’s what you should do:

1. Make a new account
  2. Don’t tell me or anyone else about your previous accounts
  3. Participate in the community like a normal person without any drama (hint: this post you just made is stirring up drama, so don’t do that)
  4. Be helpful to other users, make games, and have fun

I’m not going to spend time hassling productive members of the community who got banned in the past, so nobody will ever know, and we can all just forget about whatever nonsense got you banned in the first place. (Don’t forget about rules 2 & 3).

Obviously Indie developers keep this site running, but signing up for Indie doesn’t mean you can’t still get a ban (and a refund, obviously) if you are unable to K.I.T. - The health of the developer community is too important.

6 Likes

Ok Im sorry i just wanted to still keep my previous name since I like using it, but yeah I’ll create a new account and get indie, Although I wanted to do Youtube videos and my youtube account is the same name as the one that got banned so what do i do there, if i post videos to the community they will know and i don’t feel like creating a whole new channel or renaming it.

2 Likes

I know who you are, and it should be fine as long as you keep it appropriate.

5 Likes

That should be perfectly okay, a lot of the community right now is new and doesn’t know you. Like Ramshackle stated, keep it appropriate :slight_smile: - We’d all love more Flowlab YouTube videos.

3 Likes

Any way nice to see you again @Ramshackle

1 Like

Wait was it you that was making those zombie games or was that someone else?

Im probably going to delete this post so others don’t start looking into it.

I forgot I can’t delete posts yet