i saw the solution for the camera scrolling but i dont understand it. could someone maybe make the script and show it to me
What kind of camera are you making, maybe send a link to the game?
There are several ways to make an auto-scroll, but I think your need the normal camera scroll.
- Put this camera behavior in the player
- Click the Plus or Minus and you can see the blue outline move.
- These lines are the borders of your auto-scroll
- Move the player around and the camera will move
- The camera will stop moving at that outline/border
Nevermind i think i fixed it
i copied grazer’s example with the camera and it worked but now it doesnt work and the camera object stays still
Can you send a link to the game?
im working on a different game now :neutral: