I NEED Ideas for my Flowlab YouTube Channel!

i mean 2:00 pm at my place

IM IN AMERICA TO

But yeah 3;00 pm

Me to rn Itā€™s 2:01pm

Me to! (my clock changed

I READ IT MISTAKENLY sorry pixelknife

@GGSTUDIOS @pixelknife31 @8-bit_Studio
We all have different timezones (if you donā€™t know what that means, search it up)
Anyways just set a timer for one hour. PLUS we are all living in america
GOTTA GO

3 Likes

I would watch your videoā€™s but currently i am very busy and i have been doing this entire game on my own (even though i had a team :()

try making a horror game or a small RPG or start a devlog series (just watch out for scope creep)

@Tim01, Video idea:

All your pain in one video flowlab

examples:

Oh Man, Didnā€™t have so much fun in such a long time! Thank you for that. It defiantly explains it!

all pain in one video for flowlab is actually a great idea. But how will you make itā€¦

Edit: I got one: accidentally using the fill tool for tiny details that you need to use the pencil tool for

what do you mean? Are you talking about Flowlab or about YouTube?

both
(20 chars limit cuz iā€™m lazy to surpass it)

so you want for it to be a THEME for Flowlab? Interesting thought.

yep, an all pain in one vid but the theme is flowlab

Idea for All your pain in one video:

What about ( 20 characters ) or You want to move one block but you move an entire group of blocks of behaviors. Or misspelling in the behavior handbook. Or too much memes in flowlab. Or trying to figure out what a expression behavior is. Or trying to learn the learning curv of flowlab over and over and over. Or getting reported by random trolls on flowlab. Or trying to make a simulator game but it takes an entire year with behaviors but in unity it takes 5 days to make. Or not getting enough sleep because you donā€™t want to miss an annoucement of grazer if there is a update or not. Or smashing your computer because other people can make way better games than you. Or people are way more creative than you and you end up smashing your phone on the ground because of anger just like howtobasic.

@Tim01

oh wow, thatā€™s a lot of ideas there

good ideas, but that is not the niche that my youtube channel is in. I mean I could start another youtube channel about that, otherwise those are a lot of pain ideas.