I need my character to not be able to move when in midair

My character is able to move in mid-air while jumping and my tiny brain can’t figure out how to prevent movement when not touching the ground. :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: can someone tell me please :))) thanks flowlab :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Are you using the default run and jump bundle?

I wouldn’t, I’d remake your own.

BUT, if you do, just add switches to your left and right movements, then have them turn on when your player collides with the ground, and turns off on the jump key.

yeah, im using the default, i dont use the velocity and switches and spooky stuff like that :exploding_head:

3 Likes

…You should learn then.

Your games aren’t going to get anywhere without knowledge or experience so you might as well test all your coding skills on your games that suck so that when you get more experienced you can make good games.

ok :smiley: thanks for the advice :)))

3 Likes

If you need any help, we have a small wiki and a great Community. Just ask and many people can come explain these “scary” elements to you! Good luck.

Anytime :+1:

Just go read through the forums and you’ll learn a lot. Use the search bar to find what you need to know.

1 Like