I need some game ideas, does anyone got one?

So im trying to think of a game idea, but none of them are great. (Your free to use the comments)

1 Like

Oh no, the goblins are attacking our fine city! The city of good chefs, and even better food! Use your spaghetti and meatballs to fight off the goblins before they break in and destroy all your precious cooking utensils!

Yeah I know it’s silly, but we could use a fun game every once in a while.

2 Likes

Fishing simulator. PLEASE, we need one.

1 Like

Big the Cat

yes

Make a meme game

1 Like

no not a meme game. If he doesn’t make a fishing simulator I’ll make one when I get the chance.

3 Likes

1 Like

Sorry, I’m just not a big fan of memes. Like why is the song Never Gonna Give You Up a meme? The song is fine?

2 Likes

Memes can be made to either praise or make of someone/something. For example, people (especially Redditors) praise the likes of Keanu Reeves, Bob Ross, and Danny DeVito. However, people like Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos, YouTube and other such people/organizations are often ridiculed for being, well, just not good.

2 Likes

Me too, I’ll start working on one now actually- it’s either that or an entomology game, but bugs are harder to make art for than fish. Sooo, depends really, don’t know yet. I’ll decide this weekend, and maybe you’ll see an announcement Monday, or sometime this weekend. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just don’t understand memes.

1 Like

Speaking of rick rolling. I went bowling last weekend and I rickrolled the entire alley. Best dollar I ever spent.

Sorry for going off-topic.

2 Likes

Sometimes when I want to go for a game idea, I usually base it around a story or some kind of fantasy world that I generally focus on. I’ve made several games based off of a single world and they’re rather fun to make.

If you don’t have any sort of story that you’ve had all your life or ever wanted to make, you could maybe look online for references or use other stories, books, movies, etc, as ideas to base your game around and then make up an interesting story and art style for it.

2 Likes

Heres an idea a clicker game where you click monsters to atack them.

1 Like

I’ll try doing that. (I meant by the goblin one)

2 Likes

Sounds good, I’m exited to see what you come up with!

nevermind i cant even make a goblin

1 Like

ill try experimenting with stuff

1 Like

sooooooooooooooooo my idea thaen?

1 Like

nu i will not do urs

maybe a card game,like slay the spire?

1 Like