I need some text help AAAAAAA

So this is glitchy. If you spam the down arrow, crap happens. Idk how else to fix it, I’ve tried coding stuff back and forth, but I can’t debug.
PLEEASE someone help :[

List Each doesn’t stop until it finishes, Grazer should add a reset input for it.
But I’m pretty sure that’s whats doing it.

2 Likes

Ah. Okay.
Yeah, so I tried resetting the list with an empty text element, but I’ll see if I can make it work :upside_down_face: :+1:

2 Likes

Ok, I CANNOT do this. I’ve tried every way around, and it WON’T work. In order to make things happen before other things, I need to create timers, right? And so when I create the timers then it takes way longer to make the thing actually work, which is what we don’t want, so I tried removing the timers, and I think I’m halfway there but I DON’T UNDERSTAND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ok, so I have the Text List Each set up like the one and the example, but it keeps outputting the text as one???!!!

@grazer @JR_01 @someone PLEASE HELP I AM LOSING MY SPAGHETTI RIGHT NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It’s because you are splitting the text using a timer, which outputs 1.
There is no 1 in Hello! so it outputs all of it as a list with only 1 thing in it.

You need to split with empty text to get each character.

1 Like

I just talked to Grazer about adding a Reset input for the List Each behavior.
It will probably be added in the next update.

1 Like

Sounds legit :sunglasses:

1 Like

OML THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU @JR_01
So for some weird reason, NOW IT WORKS!!!
EXCITED!!!

1 Like