I need terrible terrible help (Can't reply no more!)

So I found out somehow my account for @DeadlyGumChewer was deleted on Flowlab.

Now all my games are gone and I need to know if I can recover the account.

@grazer please help, I’ve been working on a game for 4 months now, and its already Error 404.

:(

5 Likes

Hey @Deadly_Smile_Alt - what was your Flowlab (not forum) username? was it “Deadly Smile”? or “Deadly_Smile” or something?

I need some more information, because I did not delete anyone’s account. Did someone else have access to your account? did you delete it accidentally? This sounds serious - do you have any additional info?

Also, what is the URL of the game that is a 404?

4 Likes

It was Deadly_Smile, I just found it deleted so I don’t know how, and the link is this:
https://flowlab.io/game/play/1926775
Its been worked on for 4 months like I said. So all that hard work might be gone. :frowning:

1 Like

i had the same problem cause today it signed me out but i logged back in so maybe try to sign back in? i hope this help highly doubt it but i hope you get your game and account back

2 Likes

I tried signing in, did not work. Thx for the suggestion though.

your welcome and i hope you get ur acc back

1 Like

I can likely help you restore your game, but I need you to help me understand what happened. User accounts do not delete themselves, did someone else have access to your account or password?

Were you using a student account owned by a teacher? If so, they may have deleted the account.

3 Likes

Maybe, I only told my little sister my password and she couldn’t possibly deleted it.

2 Likes

The moment your account is back, change your password and don’t share it with anyone?

2 Likes

You didn’t answer my question though:

Were you using a student account owned by a teacher?

3 Likes

Oops sorry, no. It’s my own account

2 Likes

If it was not a Student account was it upgraded to Indie? How did you create so many games?

2 Likes

I think this issue has been resolved, so I am marking it completed. Let me know if you have any other issues.

2 Likes

I think he is trying to reply but the limit isn’t letting him.

1 Like

why is your account dead I guess your own deadly smile killed your account

2 Likes

Yes, we resolved the issue outside of this thread.

6 Likes