I needs a team!

i needs da dudes to help, with my latest, only released, and best also trashiest game. thingos needed:(artist, one programmer, dude to find bugs. (1 and 3 can be the same person really))

Do you mean a dev team?

1 Like

i mean like a team to help me create the game… i really dont have much access to a computer so it would help lots

not sure what a dev team is so…

Ok I’ve invited you to the team. To join it, you have to sign in to your account and go to your my games page to accept the invitation.

1 Like

nice name

oki so you can edit now?

also do you know any good game artists that would be willing to help us? im not that good i just reperpoused the ones from the browse section (i edited them)

Yeah but I’m busy with work right now

1 Like

oh :stuck_out_tongue: technically me too, but its just catch up

ugh i cant draw a sheep -_-

whee there is a sheep now. it looks horrible, but the code is actually pretty good

1 Like

Can you send me the link?

1 Like

im making a tree rn Flowlab Game Creator - A Guy in the Wild (FIRST RELEASE!)

1 Like

You need indie to enable team editing on a game. If you want multiple people to work on this game you have to copy all the code, download all the sprites, and put them in a new game that an Indie user (such as myself) has created and enabled Team Editing on.

Nice sheep by the way.

1 Like

i know the sheep looks so bad

1 Like

whats indie

1 Like

ugh i know now. no extra cash to spend on that -_-

1 Like

I’m serious; it looks really good!

1 Like

waituminute you can copy games totally. are you able to copy my games? if so you could copy it and then enable team edits on that one, and that could be the only one. (obvs youd have to mention me in the description thing on the bottom

1 Like