I think i might be getting on to something

![Screenshot_20210323-165929|690x431](upload://V3hyWYkgq3JVdQV7oP4i0mRyFU.png) 

This doesn’t seem like the system at all,not even a robot.It seems like an actual person.A child,perhaps.My theory is that the account got turned into the system in 2019-2020.2020 was when the new forums came,so it could be possible this account either got hacked and turned into the system or the person running this account quit so a moderator,perhaps @grazer,decided to turn this abandoned account into the system.I might be overthinking things,though.
Oh yeah the unuploaded image is

uuuHHHMMM… oof :pensive:

1 Like

This is old, please don’t go digging in the past.

I MUST DIG DEEPER TO WHEN I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF 2ND GRADE SO I CAN FIND OUT IF MY THEORY IS TRUE OR NOT.
This is a full sentence.

1 Like

So I assume the OG system bot’s email was glitched, so grazer just changed an unactive account into the system bot.

1 Like

Wait, WAYBACK MACHINE! If we can get a link to the old forums we might be able to use wayback machine.

1 Like

That could work!20 characters.

That way, we could see the persons original username.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they were deleted. @JR_01 @grazer @Mhx_Aîr

3 Likes

Oh my god did you just actually ping Mhx Air and JR_01? I mean Mhx Air doesn’t really spend a lot of time on the forums anyway, so I guess it doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Mhx Air is a mod and Jr has sources (somehow) so they’d be the ones to know.

2 Likes

I know but I see Mhx Air in youtube comments more than I see him on the forums

1 Like

Lol, I haven’t seen him anywhere for years.

3 Likes

I once tried to get back to the old forums. The URL is no longer valid, meaning that the website no longer exists.

1 Like

:confused:

1 Like

I tried it and it redirected me here.

2 Likes

What in the actual cheese is happening here…

1 Like

We’re all speaking swiss to you

1 Like

The old forum were owned by Vanilla, this forum is owned by Discourse (not Discord, just felt like I need to mention this). Grazer just exported the old posts onto the Discourse forum.

One bad thing about changing forums, is that it changes the host directory (the link) of the original posts. As well as removing images that was uploaded on that domain (forum), which is why I remade my homing missile post.

For why it shows system is because that user doesn’t have an account anymore, so it defaults to system.

It’s unlikely that waybackmachine will work, but if it does you need to use the old link. Waybackmachine creates screenshots of website by using web crawlers, and those are usually only at places with high user traffic.

6 Likes