I want to setup a team!

Oh, I wish…
:sob: :sob: :sob:

Got the invite. I’ll be able to make music in whatever style you need me to as the game develops, just let me know. Or, we can use something that I’ve already made. I ‘specialize’ in 8-bit style, but can use other tools to make whatever you need (nothing too flashy or high-end though).

I would love to join, but sadly I’m apart of a different dev team and probably won’t have time to help, but here is a game that i worked on a while back and I’m not sure if it helps, but you could use it for ideas or something.

This game was actually inspired by Meburningslime’s Terraria game, but its like my own version. It needs updated and for some reason the random tree generator doesn’t spawn trees, but a few weeks ago it was so I don’t know what’s going on there. I hope that this helps some.

@ManiacPumpkin no worries, I am rather curious tho, what would you have done IF you joined and didn’t have that other dev team

can i join …

Well, it might depend on how this week goes, You probably could add me and give me a few tasks to do, but I don’t know if I’ll be active much, but at least I’ll be able to help some.

Although there are no promises. I don’t know what this week has planned so I don’t know if I can do anything.